Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Six Areas On One A4 Sheet Coloured Help Can't Remember Where T

Guest tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

No they are not the ones.The sheet is a couple of years old? One sheet like a spider diagram all areas on one A4 sheet. :o

Tinkerbellx

Guest tinkerbell

Found it but its not in colour It could be useful to others...I am giving a copy to our PE teacher hilighting the areas that she will deal with eg independence in dressing etc as well as the physical bit.

EarlyLearningGoalsDiagram_1_.doc

Edited by tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

Pe teacher sounds grand. She is really a TA who is trained in all areas of sport eg TOPS (she runs classess in other schools after school) She does my PPA time and in the afternoon each cohort R,YR!,YR2 will have a session with her.

Tinkerbellx

• 5 months later...
Found it but its not in colour It could be useful to others...I am giving a copy to our PE teacher hilighting the areas that she will deal with eg independence in dressing etc as well as the physical bit.

Just to say many thanks for chartr with 6 areas. Find it really helpful and have blown it onto A3 and on my office wall. What I have done though is look at the new EYFS to make sure that all strands in the 6 areas are up to date. Have also found that numbering rather than bullet pointing helps me a lot when doing my Long term planning.

Many thanks

Chali Bear :o

Just to say many thanks for chartr with 6 areas. Find it really helpful and have blown it onto A3 and on my office wall. What I have done though is look at the new EYFS to make sure that all strands in the 6 areas are up to date. Have also found that numbering rather than bullet pointing helps me a lot when doing my Long term planning.

Many thanks

Chali Bear :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)