Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Train Ideas For Outside Area

I'm new to Reception and want to extend our outdoor provision. Our theme next week is trains. I've thought they could use big boxes to make a model train. We've got a wendy house that we could turn into a train station/waiting room. Has anybody got any more ideas for outside free flow activities linked to trains?

Thanks

I'm new to Reception and want to extend our outdoor provision. Our theme next week is trains. I've thought they could use big boxes to make a model train. We've got a wendy house that we could turn into a train station/waiting room. Has anybody got any more ideas for outside free flow activities linked to trains?

Thanks

Sorry Tiddles - I'm officially brain dead now and just can't think. But I just wanted to welcome you to the Forum.

Maz

How about a goods train, then you could have a goods yard, a crane, a lorry to pick up from the ware house, a warehouse/shops. The goods could come in by ship, so then you would need a dock.

you could have maintenance going on at the station, painting, flower bed planting, sign writing.

Cleaning, fixing,building the train.

How about a refreshment stand?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)