Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where Can I Buy Large Quantities Of Bubble Mixture?

I bought 4 x 1 litre bottles of bubble mixture from Tesco in July and although this is our first week back its nearly all gone. Does anyone know where I might buy in bulk (eg 5L) at a reasonable price? I will dash back to Tesco but generally its a seasonal product.

It is a lot of bubbles but with our children being so small they do tend to spill rather a lot, but they also use the bubbles a lot too and get loads out of it. The big bubble blowers use a lot too. I did find a recipe for making your own bubbles. Has anyone tried it with any success?

It is a lot of bubbles but with our children being so small they do tend to spill rather a lot, but they also use the bubbles a lot too and get loads out of it. The big bubble blowers use a lot too. I did find a recipe for making your own bubbles. Has anyone tried it with any success?

I have never managed to make a satisfactory batch of bubbles - I know that someone had success with putting glycerine in the mixture, but I never know the proportions...

Maz

I found a recipe on www.activityvillage.co.uk but I have to admit I have not tried it yet.

1/2 cup washing up liquid

5 cups water - soft is best, if water is very hard use bottled or distilled

2 Tablespoons glycerine

Mix gently and if possible leave overnight to blend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)