Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Calender / Diary Academic Year 2007-2008

Peggy - a great idea and I like the back being your to-do list. One question though - my diary dates are the same except you finish on 15 December and we finish on 21st. Is that Kent LEA dates cos presumably yours would vary by an additional week somewhere else to make 39 weeks....... just wondering

Peggy - a great idea and I like the back being your to-do list. One question though - my diary dates are the same except you finish on 15 December and we finish on 21st. Is that Kent LEA dates cos presumably yours would vary by an additional week somewhere else to make 39 weeks....... just wondering

Not sure but we only open 38 weeks of the year. 14 in Aut, 12 in Spring and 12 in Summer. This is required for funding.

I will owe parents some days for bank holiday closures but I have decided this year to give them a 'token' to use on additional sessions offered in the afternoons. I just find the calculations for fees with split weeks a nightmare so I am opening for full weeks throughout the year. ( apart from Bank holiday weeks). ie: I start tomorrow whereas many schools don't start until Tues or Weds.

Does that make sense :oxD

Peggy

Don't you have bank holiday monday off - 5th May 2008. We seem to break up for easter so much earlier than you. We break up on 20th March and go back on 7th April.

Oh why can't the whole country be on the same hols??????????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)