Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Behaviour Reminder Strips And Cards

Hello Everyone,

I've been driving myself mad trying to find the link to a website that shows good behaviour reminder strips for children and reminder cards for class display. I saw them when I was searching this site the other day and I forgot to save them to my memory stick.

I'm also looking for the 'Learning through Play' leaflets that some kind person posted . I would be really grateful if you could let me know the links for these things.

Many thanks for your help.

Boogie xx :o

Thank you everyone for your quick responses.

I've remembered that the person who posted the classroom behaviour slips was Bev Evans.

Steve can you help me to contact her please??

Many thanks

Boogie x :o

Is Bev a member of the forum?

Hi

Yes Bev is definitely a member of the forum. I have seen quite a few messages from her.

Boogie x

Hello Everyone,

Thank you soooooooooooooo much to everyone who tried to help me on my quest to find the behaviour strips. Silly me found them on the TES website that I found from a link on here.

I looked through my computer's history and so I have finally found what I have been looking for. Hooray!!!

I will share it with you because I think you may find it useful and also you will know what I've been searching for.

Boogie x :o

Hi Boogie,

Since these were posted on the TES site I think it would be better if people download them from there, rather than here, so that the person who donated them will take the credit for them. :o I've removed the attachments from your post for this reason.

Thanks

Hi Beau,

Sorry about the link. I didn't think it would be a problem putting the link in because it was downloaded from a website that lots of people use called "communication 4 all" and it is a free download. I also found another link for it from this website.

Nevermind I understand that there must be rules etc.

Thank you anyway.

Boogie :o

Edited by Guest

Hi,

No links, but I'm sure you can get lovely 'Learning Through Play' cards/leaflets from the Pre-school Learning Alliance' !

Sue

www.pre-school.org.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)