Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity

Beau

Ten more for the workplace :o

1) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after you boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is a different gender.

2) Make up nicknames for all your co workers and refer to them only by these names. "That's a good point, Sparky." "No, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there, Cha-cha."

3) Send e-mail to the rest of the company telling them exactly what you're doing. For example: "If anyone needs me, I'll be in the bathroom."

4) Hi-Lite your shoes. Tell people you haven't lost them as much since you did this.

5) Put a chair facing a printer. Sit there all day and tell people you're waiting for your document.

6) Send e-mail back and forth to yourself engaging yourself in an intellectual debate. Forward the mail to a co-worker and ask her to settle the disagreement.

7) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair-dancing.

8) Feign an unnatural and hysterical fear of staplers.

9) Send e-mail messages saying there's free pizza or donuts or cake in the lunch room. When people drift back to work complaining that they found none, lean back, pat your stomach and say, "Oh you've got to be faster than that."

10) Style your hair with superglue

Hang on in there, Carol!!

The only one I can realistically put into practise is the nicknames one - Gonna have to think hard now!!

Watch this space!!!! :o

Sue

PS, haven't been back to the cashpoint since last post - must be a record! xD:(

Hmmmmm - 4 and 8 are possibilities.....

xD i have a lot of paperwork to staple today, i think i will call the staff into the office and ask them to do one for me, and see what they make of it, ha ha.

Think i will also sub the donuts for chocolate and walk out eating one as the hook! just noticed an empty box on the shelf.

Anyone would think we worked with kids all day. :(:o