Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mci/c1

Guest moneypennyred

Hi moneypennyred :o

Not sure I've said hello and welcome to the forum yet, so Hello and welcome. xD

Sorry I am unable to help with your query as I don't know the course you are studying.( or the question content)

You may find that you will get lots more responses if you be a bit more specific as your request is very broad ( also it is a bit quieter on here during the holidays)

What specific area of your studies are you stuck with? Even if someone else is not doing those particular questions they may have knowledge / information on the subject matter. ie:giving more info will enable you to get responses from others who have knowledge but who are not studying your particular course. :(

Peggy

Hi

Yes help to try and help if know the questions!! Lots of people who are very experiened and qualifed happy to give you support and point you in right direction!

Balls in your court

hi i've just finished my nvq can't remember what the questions are though!! if you can refresh my memory i will try to help

:oxD

As an Assessor, I have a copy and am familiar with the standards, but again, need more specific info as 1) there are no questions, only pcs and knowledge evidence, and 2) none are conveniently numbered as you have expressed!

I'll be happy to help if you can be a bit more specific.

Sue :o

Guest moneypennyred

Sorry its OK was just being lazy. Have done them. Thank you all.

:o

Edited by moneypennyred

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)