Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hand Washing Prompt Poster.

I am looking to try and create a poster or picture strip showing the rountine of hand washing, drying, towel in to bin etc. I'm sure we talked about this before but i can't seam to place it, any ideas??

thank you Wolfie had a look but they are not quite detailed enough, mind you sparkle box has some great stuff and i did get slightly side tracked!!

Could you not do something with the children - take digital pictures of each other (or an adult takes them) washing their hands and make a poster of it? It would carry more meaning for them if they were involved in the production and design of the posters.

Slightly off topic - We used to hand washing activities with the children - get them to cover their hands with paint, blindfold them and then get them to wash them as clean as they thought.... then take the blindfold off - you would be amazed! Unfortunately, the children then spent double the time in the bathroom, but at least it got the message across!

I have some pics from the PECS site which include washing and drying hands. I also have a good poster at preschool but don't remember where I got it from, I will have a look when I go back but remind me if I forget and you still need one.

Peggy

PECS_PICTURES.doc

We must all be in the same 'getting ready to go back to work' mode.

This is just what I've been looking for as well. Thank you Marion your hand washing one was just what I wanted.

Does anyone have one reminding child to flush the toilet?

Guest MaryEMac

We took pictures of my assistant's daughter. We started her in the loo putting the toilet paper in, then flushing the toilet, washing hands, drying them and then putting paper towel in the bin. wWe then stuck these on the wall between the toilet doors so that the children would see them while they waited to use the toilet. This seemed to work as they knew the child.

Mary

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)