Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Outcomes Duty (eyod)

Hi, I am wondering how much the EYOD is becoming a part of the reception focus out there - it is the targets for the % of children achieving 6+ in PSED and CLLD(among a few other targets like how much the gap is reduced between the lowest achievers and the higher achievers etc) that the LA has to set for itself and which is focusing a lot of my work currently in schools. There is no requirement however for schools to set targets officially in the way that KS1 and 2 have to. The LA has to set them and submit them to the DCSF for approval and later checking if we meet them or not!! (I'm hopeful we have as our raw results appear to have improved this year I'm pleased to say)

I am wondering if there is awareness of the EYOD linked to FSP, if anyone is looking more specifically at the bottom 20% of their children and analysing particular trends etc for different groups as a direct result of this feeding down from LA level, discussions within training about it, targetting on specific children/groups......... ?????

Be interested to find out what is going on to compare.

Cx

I was asked at my last in school FSP moderation what training I thought would be useful to get more children to the 6 in CLL as the LA had missed their target but apart from that I've not heard of any direct impact in schools.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)