Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some 'light' Reading

Guest tinkerbell

Thanks for this - looks great (am just thinking about what to include in some observation training for staff at the beginning of term - couldn't come at a better time!).

Maz

Thank you - have just finshed reading my book and was looking for something light to read this might have to do until I can get to the bookshop - :o

Thank you, thank you = have begun to read through this and it looks really really good especially for obs etc. I was thinking of doing the baby effective early learning programme but this might work if we followed this as Chrstine Pascal clearly had a big hand in the creation of this but am having trouble downloading the zipped files on Leuvens as mentioned on page 38. I think it is such a fantastic way of observing children and gets staff to think about what they are doing especially for those who want to butt in and distract the children by asking silly questions when they are working at a very high level of concentration.

Its a shame there is not a site that could tell us everything that comes on board - but I suppose we are it - anyway thanks v much

Nikki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)