Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Loose Ends

hi just tieing up some loose ends on my portfolio need to write about co-operating informally with professionals for m6 - develop working relationships with other professionals - not sure what they want??? does it mean volunteering info that has not been requested? or doing obs which may help but are not required?

going ound in circles seems to be fine line between informal and formal co-operation

any pointers would be much appreciated :oxD

Hi

i know the standards have changed since I worked as an assessor but I would say that co-operating informally could be classed as seeking advice from others, could also be informal discussion groups for example traning days planning meetings e.t.c which are not the traditional minuted meetings. Hope this is right and makes sense.

hi just tieing up some loose ends on my portfolio need to write about co-operating informally with professionals for m6 - develop working relationships with other professionals - not sure what they want??? does it mean volunteering info that has not been requested? or doing obs which may help but are not required?

going ound in circles seems to be fine line between informal and formal co-operation

any pointers would be much appreciated :oxD

thanks its always the obvious answers i struggle with !!!! give me a complex problem and im there ask me what two plus two is and i will be scratching my head!!

thanks again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)