Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funny!comments!

Last day today for 11 children. You know it is going to be a werid morning with feeling sad that they are off but glad to help them on their adventure. Parents have arrived early for the presentation, as they were leaving one child called out "ah help... mummy is leaking!" the room went very quiet and i turned around to see the mum crying and laughing at the same time!!! The parents were quite upset at leaving us today but the comment made us all smile!!

we had lots of leaking parents, staff and children from foundation through to year 6

had a lovely poerpoint of the year 6 as reception - they were so sweet

have a lovely holiday to all who have finished

jo

Had lots of 'leaking' on our last day (Thursday) 26 children left and I would say 26 parents crying + staff.......had lots of lovely gifts and cards with some very moving words written inside.

we held ourselves together for most of the time.......but.....at 12.30 all parents gathered to present us with a beautiful canvas collage of all the children that were leaving. One parent had arranged this over the last half of term..........plus new books for all the new children.

I've brought it home for the 6 weeks hols and will find a special place at nursery for this...

:o

What a sad but also lovely time of year. We can't wait for them to go but are so sad for them to leave! I am normally such a level headed person but even reading these posts fills me with emotion for Wednesday when we have our leavers party, and also for when my "baby" leaves primary school that day. No doubt will be lots of leaking of some description from all us staff at some point soon!

Sorry Michelle - nothing to do with your post just to say love the mini. We have a 1984 red convertible mini city and a 1979 white mini clubman estate (unfortunately this one off road at the moment). We tend to just go on local rallies but just love the atmosphere and feeling of being one of hundreds of (classic) minis.

Sue

Sorry Michelle - nothing to do with your post just to say love the mini. We have a 1984 red convertible mini city and a 1979 white mini clubman estate (unfortunately this one off road at the moment). We tend to just go on local rallies but just love the atmosphere and feeling of being one of hundreds of (classic) minis.

Sue

I was just thinking the same-got a surf blue sports pack cooper .Were you on the Blackpool run Sue? :o

Talking of funny comments - has anyone just watched the golf open? As the winner was parading with his trophy his sone said to him - dad can we use your trophy to collect ladybirds in!! Bless