Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Free Milk

Please can anyone tell me how to apply for free milk in a pre-school. We are buying it in 6 pint cartons from TESCO at the moment.

thank you

Sorry have put this in the wrong place, but not sure how to move it!!!!!!!! : :o

Edited by Guest

Guest toddleo

You could try this:

Address is:

WFRU

PO Box 31044

London

SW1V 2FD

Helpline number: 020 7887 1212 I am not sure if the phone number is correct. I think they are called the WRFU?

Or maybe you could try this one?

Health Departments Reimbursement Unit

PO Box 504

Leicester

LE94 0AE

Tel. 08707 20 30 63

Am a bit vague, sorry, I don't get involved with this stuff myself, but I remember seeing the information on a different site

We get ours from Cool Milk for Schools. Just type this into GOOGLE and you'll find the website.

We no longer have to pay the milk man. The milk is just delivered (via the same milk man) and Cool Milk for Schools do the paperwork. The only thing we have to do is let them know when we're open now and again. It's easy to increase or decrease your requirements too.

We used to use claim back our milk expenditure from WRFU but now we don't have to write cheques or fill in their forms detailing usage for the past 3 months!

Edited by Deb

it's not the WRFU any more........thank goodness!!They were absolutely useless, i have just had two years worth of milk money refunded, but have lost one years money due to their incompetance!

so, now you apply to:

Health departments reimbursement Unit

Po Box 504

Leicester LE94 0AE

telephone:08707 203063

Fax:08707 203055

Health departments reimbursement Unit

Po Box 504

Leicester LE94 0AE

telephone:08707 203063

Fax:08707 203055

The national number for the above is:

01858 410510 (Answers as MRM Promotional services) ask for Nursery Milk.

I'm lucky I only live round the corner from them, so I am able to hand deliver my claim!

We used to use claim back our milk expenditure from WRFU but now we don't have to write cheques or fill in their forms detailing usage for the past 3 months!

Sounds fab - unfortunately they don't cover Berkshire!

Interesting about the WRFU - I only registered in January and had no idea they weren't responsible any more. Could explain why the previous owner is having such trouble claiming her money back.

Another thing to add to my 'to do' list...

Maz