Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

£200

community playthings wooden blocks

Spooky! I've just put in a lovely picture from their website of the set of wooden block I'm going to buy with some of the money raised by parents this year. Definitely would get my vote!

Maz

Spooky! I've just put in a lovely picture from their website of the set of wooden block I'm going to buy with some of the money raised by parents this year. Definitely would get my vote!

Maz

they ARE fantastic.....sometimes, I clear one of our rooms out and just give the children the blocks...........and they always come up with fabulous play! I'm hoping to buy a couple of the mini blocks sets sometime soon !

I'd like to suggest this company, not because I am connected with them, as I'm not, but because the products are of a very high quality and all natural. I think you may find them quite resonable in price too.

http://www.myriadonline.co.uk/

Lovely! I really liked these open-ended toys - one of our parents bought us the natural house when her son left and the children were so intrigued. No-one really knew what it was, but the children have had hours of fun with it - especially the children who like lining things up!

Maz

Those toys are beautiful, thank you for that link! :o

No worries, there's plenty more where that came from...Boom Boom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)