Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pictures - Postive Behaviour

Hi, can anyone help or point me in the right direction. I'm looking for pictures to make a 'positive behaviour' poster, i.e. remember to walk, have kind hands etc.

I could make one using the children in the setting, but if I could find some pictures to download and print off that would be great & save me time!!!! :o

many thanks

mrsb

i used images then a big green tick and a red cross to show what we required. I also made flash cards using the same pictures and tick or cross symbols.

I went on a course last weekend about positive behaviour management and the tutor was emphasising what a child should do ..... not what they mustn't

She suggested working with the children and asking them how they would like their rules illustrated so they would remember what the rules are - then when a rule is broken, you can take the child to the pictures and remind them what they illustrated and promised

She was really against red crosses or don't dos..... will be changing my poster at the weekend! Flavour of the month is 'I can walk inside' not 'don't run' etc

Hope this helps! Sarahx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)