Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Preschool Planning Format

Hello :o

If possible could anyone attach the planning sheets they are currently using for preschool aged children. At our recent Ofsted inspection we failed in this area due to the format being too basic, we need to ensure that development differentiation, role of the adult and evaluations are included.

We have trialled so many over the past couple of months and are yet to find anything that has worked well.

I would be most grateful for any tips and advice you all could give me, i'm starting to feel a bit useless at all of this!!

Many thanks in advance xD

I will be using this next term so it is in its 'try-out' stage your welcome to have a look, this is a daily plan and the intentions stay the same for the week but the resources and activities change also I add an evaluation for each day and focus activity observation sheets with separate evaluations that are filled in by staff. I haven't added staff deployment as I am new in the job and they haven't been used to it so I will wait to introduce that.

Never added attachment before so this may take a while!

Tuesday_week_1.doc

Hey thanks Shirel and Deb they look really good :o

Does anyone else have any examples? It would be great to have an opportunity to give the staff many examples to enable them to create their own.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)