Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Qualifications

Guest toddleo

Guest toddleo

I think that somewhere there is a web site in which you can search for your qualificiation and it will tell you, at what level you can work? Does that ring any bells with any body? I thought that it was the QCA/framework website, but I do not seem to be having any joy with that.

My query arose because my preschool manager was saying that she did not think you could lead full day care on a level 3 qualification, but it was adequate to run a pre school (sessional care). I just wanted to try and clarify this.

Thanks.

look in national standards for daycare person in charge 1.4 gives list of qualifications suitable to run day care .. a level 3 is a minimum and is suitable for running full daycare. Not able to check new ones for sept 2008.

Inge

Edited by Inge

Guest Wolfie

Try the Childcare Workforce Development Council (CWDC) website, they might have something on qualifications?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)