Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tracking Children's Progress

Can anyone help? I work in a maintained foundation stage where the nursery and school are on split sites. Anyhow, I manage the foundation stage and am responsible for tracking the childen's progress from start to finish. The problem I have is that we have a staggered intake in the nursery and we admit several children each month. Has anybody have any idea of a tracking proforma, whereby I can track all of the children's progress from start to end without having thousands of sheets of paper with this staggered intake. we are currently using the erecord in nursery and reception but as our numbers on roll are constantly changing, I am finding it difficult to track. What with ofsted's concern for data a xD nd value added, please can someone help!?! :(:o

Hi Tracy,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for making your first post. :o

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I uploaded some EYFS tracking sheets into the resource library here. If you can't find them, let me know and I'll direct you!

Hi tracy and welcome! I have thousands of sheets of paper that nobody wants to read! Still waiting for the magic answer!!

Sarahx :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)