Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We've Done It - Yipee!

Yep - all done, and I did ask the Inspector was she in good health and was she planning to take any sick leave whilst writing up our report (she took it in very good humour) - I'm feeling really tired, and don't know whether to laugh or cry - BUT once again we received a brilliant inspection report - we're not to tell anyone the judgement until it's 'official' bur I can tell you we got exactly the same as last Oct when our report went awol (so for those of you who don't know our situation and what we were last given - both care and education received the same grade again, check out previous threads in the Index from me under the heading of Inspections) - so, by not actually telling you directly what we got, I haven't broken any rules have I? Anyway, when we've finally got over our 'tiredness' we are most certainly going to celebrate BIG TIME!!!!!!! Thanks everyone for keeping my chin up all through this scenario. Still going to lodge an official complaint about the lack of Professionalism on Ofsted's part in their handling (or should I say non handling) of the Oct Inspection situation.

See you soon - I feel a sudden urge to eat chocolate!!!

Great news, I'm pleased that it is all over for you now and you can enjoy te last few remaining weeks of term. Thank goodness it was all redone before end of term so that your current parents can join the celebrations.

Peggy

Thanks everyone - it was a bit surreal going into Pre School today, without the 'cloud' of Ofsted hanging over us. Of course children didn't seem to notice any difference?? Just waiting for the published report now - I think I will settle properly when I have it in my hands - there's still a little element of "what if this Inspector goes off sick, what would the chances of that be?? . . . . "

Anyway, we have a staff planning meeting next Tues evening - but - we've decided to have a really early start with the planning, and finish the evening off with a celebratory meal together courtesy of our local Indian restaurant.

Thanks to everyone once again - this forum has been a lifeline of support and sound advice - you're all BRILL!

Congratulations for being so consistently ..................... great!

It great to feel so tired yet happy and relieved isn't it.

We had our inspection a fortnight ago and were delighted with GOOD in all 5 outcomes. We're off out for a meal tomorrow night to celebrate (not even a hint of planning though!!).

Enjoy the moment.

Well done xxxxx so well deserved and at last you can celebrate what an amazing job you do with parents and communityxxxx

we too just finished ours and got outstanding in parts which we are very proud of but when you read the new framework of report we didn't feel the same buzz as the feedback but so glad its over for another 4 years as i guess you are too again well done