Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Daddy's Taking Us To The Zoo

Please could someone help me by reminding me of the words to the 'daddy's is taking us to the zoo tomorrow' song. I remember the corus, but can't remember the verses.

Help me please...

Elfy

x

Agree with that HappyMaz! He's a great bloke too - always happy to talk to epole, though sadly he doesn't visit the UK so much these days.

I used to sing my daughter to sleep with 'Jennifer's Rabbit' - a long time ago now!

Agree with that HappyMaz! He's a great bloke too - always happy to talk to epole, though sadly he doesn't visit the UK so much these days.

I used to sing my daughter to sleep with 'Jennifer's Rabbit' - a long time ago now!

Oh how lovely! It was a long time before I knew what Oolong tea (?sp) was though! Went to see him a couple of years ago (with my then 14 year old daughter - who enjoyed it as much as I did). Fab!

Maz

My brother is a great fan who's seen him several times - ans spoken to him just about every time too. I've only managed to see him live once - at Lincoln's Theatre Royal ages ago - but he was a real gentleman. I think it takes a special talent to be able to write songs on such a wide variety of themes!

I was going to ask which one but then I saw what you meant Mimi! Wow! That particular one must be a collector's item I guess. The song is on several other CDs, not just that one.

We had a cassette version of the song from the ELC a few years back, which unfortunatly we had to ban, on it the lady sang-

'sucking up his peanuts with his long trunk swinging'

trust me it sounded nothing like 'sucking' or 'peanuts' - more of an 'X' rated song!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)