Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Play For Reception

I am currently putting plans together to build and resource a garden area for a reception class (we share with our nursery unit at present). If any one has any good ideas for its development or places in which finance can be obtained, I would love some inspiration to help with my current plans. :o

Hi Patmore - (and welcome to the forum by the way - this being your first post!)

There's been quite a lot of discussion about outdoor provision in the Practice and Provision forum. You can find it by clicking here.

Let's see if anyone else has anything new. Maybe we should try to put up some pictures of outdoor play areas? I'd be happy to collect and make available images if people have any to supply :D

Regards, Steve.

Hi Patmore, and welcome

Have you come across the Learning Through Landscapes group? Also, there is another discussion on outdoor play in our "Practice and Provision" forum.