Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Planning Format.

Hi all,

Begging for help again!

We are a Reception/Foundation Stage class in a primary school. In September, there will be 2 teachers (1 very experienced in FS and me (1 year in FS)!) a TA with no FS experience, and a GTP student. Previously we had us two teachers and 2 fantastic, fabulous FS expert TA's.

We are trying to figure out an appropriate format for planning to enable us to support the new staff (and ourselves) well. Has anyone got any ideas or formats they use? It will support us too as our cohort this year was 44 and we have 60 next year aaaargh! :o

I'm also compiling a bank of Numeracy and Literacy resources to help out our new staff, but would appreciate any fab ideas from the wealth of experience (and really rather helpful people) on this forum xD !

Any help greatfully received.

Ta muchly in advance.

Annie

Hi Helen,

We don't have nursery age children using our facilities, they are in a separate area. It an open plan 2 classroom layout linked by a middle wet area. We have our own outside space with garden, and bikes, sand and water etc. We also have a shared area that is used for KS1 assemblies, that we will be sharing with the nursery (which opens in Sept courtesy of our local child centre).

We follow the school day, with a long session (until 10.50) in the morning, play till 11.15 then lunch 12.15-1.30, then hometime at 3.25 (we let ours go at 3.20).

We will be expected to follow the new primary strategy in September I think as well.

Thanks.

Annie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)