Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ccld Level 3 Help With K3d217

hi im currently taking my level 3 ccld as an evening course i have a question im stuck on k3d217 home of kyle aged 16 years . kyle is an only child .he is currently studying for his gcses and is expected to do well. detail

what you would expect the pattern of kyles physical development to be to date . what factors might have affected his development over the years l have done the first part im stuck on what factors might have affected his development over the years. i can only think of pressure from being expected to do well any pointers in the right direction would be great thanks

Welcome to the forum Millie. I have no idea about your course but as the mother of a 15 year old boy I would say lifestyle is the major factor affecting physical development. This is influenced by family and social expectations (friends/ trends etc). Is this the sort of thing you mean?

Welcome to the forum Millie. I have no idea about your course but as the mother of a 15 year old boy I would say lifestyle is the major factor affecting physical development. This is influenced by family and social expectations (friends/ trends etc). Is this the sort of thing you mean?

hi thanks for your help thats given me a few ideas to work on being doing homework all afternoon i was beginning to run out of steam

How about the fact he is an only so have the parents higher expectations as this is the first one to go through, perhaps he is not as socially advanced as someone with siblings or perhaps he is too advanced and has been traeted as an adult for a long time, I think the fact they mentioned he is an only requires an answer, otherwise why mention it. We have an only child live next door who is the same age as my eldest son and in my experience the issues raised when they are together are different to when another friend who has siblings comes to play, it also makes a difference where they are in the pecking order.

hi im currently taking my level 3 ccld as an evening course i have a question im stuck on k3d217 home of kyle aged 16 years . kyle is an only child .he is currently studying for his gcses and is expected to do well. detail

what you would expect the pattern of kyles physical development to be to date . what factors might have affected his development over the years l have done the first part im stuck on what factors might have affected his development over the years. i can only think of pressure from being expected to do well any pointers in the right direction would be great thanks

Hi Millie

You need to think about what impact being an only child may have had on Kyle - would he perhaps have had opportunities which would have promoted his physical development ie attending tumble tots/gym/extra sports activitie. Also think about his development in other areas, again, would the fact that he's an only child meant more attention and therefore enhanced his communication skills. Consider too the negative side of being an only child - how may this have affected his peer relations and social skills? The fact he's expected to do well is also significant in this question and could impact on areas of his development.

Don't forget that most tutors are happy to help clarify things if you drop them an email!

Kind regards

MB

thanks mb thats really clarified things my tutor is great but i never seem to get time to email in the week working all week i tend to leave a lot of work to the weekend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)