Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Water Play

Hi all

Just wondering if any of you had any photo's or ideas to share on exciting water play. We extend our water play as much as possible, and outside use guttering and crates amongst other things to make it a bit more exciting, inside water play is a little more restricted as we just have 1 water tray, we have lots of different things going on, but lately I've been getting a bit bored with it, and need a bit of an injection of new ideas. Photos would be fantastic if anyone has any.

I'm in the middle of a report writing nightmare, but later on will try and transfer my water pictures and upload them on to here

looking forward to getting some good ideas

Cheers

bb

I don't have any photos but a big hit recently was with dolls, dolls clothes and washing line. Many children who haven't shown much of an interest in the water tray flocked to it whilst these resources were available. :o

We've got "holey" bottles this week. Great fun, but needs to be outside as it can drown the floor. Collect different types of plastic bottle. Heat a metal skewer and melt holes in the bottles in different configurements - some on the bottom of the bottle, some on the sides, different heights, clusters, etc.

Add to water tray with coloured water and stand well back!! :o Make sure you have plenty of spare dry clothing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)