Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas Please

I was wondering where we could get some sports day medals for the nursery sports day next month? :o

Oh and I am enjoying my stay at the school I am currently working in. xD

Thanks in advance

Beth

Guest Wolfie

Type "medal", "trophy", "rosette", that kind of thing into Google, it should come up with loads of companies - I got some lovely personalised, inexpensive rosettes for my sports day that way.

Why don't you make them? We do at our school and they're lovely! Use clay and shape into a circle (use a cutter or let children do so roughly). Make a hole near top with a pencil. Allow children to crimp edges and write 1st, 2nd etc in (or whatever you want on them). Leave to dry on radiator or cook in oven on low heat for an hour or so. Then paint with gold/silver paint (or other colours). Then varnish with PVA glue. When dry thread ribbon of choice through hole. Voila!

Went to get some from ASDA yesterday and they have sold out...............looks like we could be making our own. Any ideas anyone?????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)