Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Cover

Hi, a while back nursery world did an competition to win a bit of a make over for outdoor areas and the flyer had these big...the only way to describe them is sails to provide cover from the weather.

Does anyone know what they are really called and where i can find them? Im trying to design an outdoor area before all these pots of money run out and its too late for the children to use the finished product!

I thought about sails for my outdoor play area but then I saw the most wonderful fixed gazebo made from solid wood which is concreted into the ground, during winter you can put curtains on to it so it adds a bit of proection from the wind/rain too. Depends on your set up but these come from a company called Timberline, they really do look good and are very multi purpose - also good if you have to share a building as I am sure they would only be too happy to have one of these as a permanent structure. They dont come cheap, I think the cheapest, smallest one is around 2000 and I am not too sure how much the sails cost - it would be interesting to make a comparison- any one had sails, if so, how much? I have brochures at work but have no idea of manufacturers names, sorry

Nikki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)