Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Solar System

We are currently considering covering the topic 'our solar system'. I have been looking for a decent website to print some resources from. Any Ideas anyone?

Tracy :o

A site that I sometimes use .... has lots of printables and suitable for mixed ages is at www. learngpage.com they have a space unit that went up recently.... have look... I have used the dinosaur one with a special needs child and he really enjoyed it... but most of it is suitable for younger children. One thing to watch is the spelling... I think its an Americian sitr so be careful

Lorna

Lorna....

Wow! I have just been on that website, I have printed off loads of worksheets and additional information for our theme of Space. Thanks for that. Take care.

Tracy x :)

Is the website address correct? I keep trying but get address not found - I've tried www.learngpage.com www.learningpage.com but still get nothing!!! What am I doing wrong :o ........ help please Tracey or Lorna!!

Harricroft

yes the website is definately www.learningpage.com... hopefully you have managed to find it by now, it's a great site for printing off activity sheets.

Tracy :D

EUREKA!! finally found it. Clicked on the link on your message Beau - don't know why I couldn't get it before. Just had a quick look and have bookmarked it in my favourites as it certainly looks worth a more detailed look when I have more time.

Thanks again for all the help. Just love this site :D

Harricroft

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)