Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Teddy Bears Picnic

Hi all,

Can someone help me please, what can I do for a teddy bears picnic, any activities, ideas welcome. We are going to a park with our own teddies.

Thanks in advance

Flowerxx

psed - caring for teddies (take bag with brush, blanket etc) and look after teddy when his tummyis full

MD - count out the plates, cups etc for each teddy for the picnic

CD - colour and laminate a place mat for each teddy to use at the picnic

cll - sing 'teddy bears picnic', bear went over the mountain and other teddy songs while there

kuw - look at paddington books and find deepest Peru on the map - it's his bday this month

pd - draw around teddy on a large piece of paper - now draw around you and compare!

Have fun! Sarahx :o

We are having a Teddy Bear's picnic instead of a sports day all the children will bring their teddy. The morning will be spent preparing food for the picnic and the afternoon will be games and obstacle courses and of course a picnic.

I made teddy-shaped labels saying 'my name is....' & I belong to....' for each bear, make sure there's extra bears that need to be 'loved' (someone always forgets). Going on a Bear Hunt is also popular or you can make a paw print trail for the children to follow.

Karrie

We have just had a school trip and took teddies with us. We also took a parachute and chose 1 teddy to 'bounce' in it (and plyaed other games too). After lunch each group (of around 4/5 children) spent 20 mins or so making a den for their bears with an adult. They were great - sticks / leaves / rocks, etc.If you have a wooded/sheltered area in the park I would recommend this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)