Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mirror Box Ideas Please

Hello,

Some time ago we purchased one of those lovely mirrored boxes. Can't think of the proper name but it has mirrors on all sides and on the bottom. Has anyone got any ideas of ways to make the most of it? Thanks

Hello,

Some time ago we purchased one of those lovely mirrored boxes. Can't think of the proper name but it has mirrors on all sides and on the bottom. Has anyone got any ideas of ways to make the most of it? Thanks

Hi, I think it's called an 'Infinity Box', we have one on order but it hadn't arrived before we broke up. We did recieve a tall mirror and a horizontal mirror which at first we were disapointed with. The children were excited when the boxes were opened and we made the mirrors up with their help, and they laid on the floor with the horizontal mirror playing with toys and reading with books, then unfortunately the novelty quickly wore off and we were trying to find places where the children didn't perch on the top of it. Then we hit the jackpot - we put in at the back of interactive :o small world displays and the ammount of play the children have had has been great - it obviously gives a different dimension to the games the children are playing. When the infinity box arrives I think it could be used in a similar way. In the catalogue they are displayed with a few objects to look at inside, but with children I think it is important to try different ways then at least it will be attractive - maybe it could move around the areas and have different types of objects in - it might be the one thing that brings a chld to an area he/she doesn't usually visit?

Will be interested to see any other ideas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)