Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some Good News

beth1

I have another 2 interviews next week. xD One locally and the other over in the city near to me. :( Please let one of these be right for me. I am getting a little fed up of interview's now. :rolleyes: On the plus side I have finally compete all my hours for uni this year, so the heat is off me for a while. :(

Ooo I forgot to mention I am going to watch England play at Wembley on Friday night. :( Then on Sunday I am doing my race for life ekkkkkkk, so far i have rasied over £70! xD Why did I agree to do it at Bradford with one of my uni friends. :o I think I will be tired afterwards.

Roll on my summer holidays in a few weeks time. I need a good rest and relaxation. :wacko:

Beth

o0o good luck with the interviews. I know how frustrating it is doing lots and not getting the job (lost count of how many times I was told I was a very good 2nd place). I'm sure one will be right for you.

Enjoy the football and good luck for the Race for Life. I have about 6 friends running at various different ones this year.

Good luck with the interviews and the race too. Nichola you really struck a chord with me. I've recently applied for two jobs and both times had a similar message coming in 2nd. I feel like the also ran. Generally in my area people seem to stay put for quite a long time. At my school we have had quite high staff turnover for the past 2 years. Last year 5 new teachers joined the school. This year 7 of us have been applying and 4 have got jobs. I'm trying hard not to feel like the also ran. I worry that I may be coming across as too eager or desperate at interviews. Another teacher who is in the same situation told me I'd done well to get shortlisted for the first two I'd applied for. She'd tried for 15 before getting an interview!

AOB

Just discovered one of the settings I am going for an interview has won an award by the NDNA in 2006 they came in the top 3. xD Then they are one of the finalist for this years award too. :o:( Something tells me this could be a good omen, even if its around 20 to 45 minutes away depending on traffic. :( What do you think? :(

AOB since last February 06 I have had around 60 interivews at a guess, I have had a couple of offers but one gave me a job although I still sometimes work for them the hours are not very good at the moment.

Beth

Edited by beth1