Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Brick Puzzle?

Hi

I am looking for a 'brick puzzle' but can't find one anywhere and have no idea what they are actually called!

Does anyone remember a puzzle made up of about 12 cubes and each face of each cube has part of a picture on? I had them as a child in the year dot! and I bought some for my own children about 20years ago.

Well I found one in the loft and took it into pre-school. I have been staggered by the sustained concentration of the children, the level of interest, how groups of 3 and 4 children have worked together to try and complete a picture - the list goes on! The one I have is rather dated and I have been searching to see if there is a version availabe with a more up to date picture.

Just thought someone wonderful person may know what I am prattling on about and be able to point me in the right direction :o

I had one of those when I was a child! (Many moons ago.....) My own children (now adults) also had one. I bought one for pre-school from a market stall - I think they're great!

Mothercare used to have one with farmyard animals on (about 12 months ago) a bit larger bricks than I remember though but still the same principle.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)