Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq 4

I am considering studying an NVQ 4 in Early years. Can anyone inform me of how much work is involved? I have studied NVQ 3 in EY.

I am studying E123, Working with Children in the Early Years at the moment. Do you think taking on both would be too much?

I work in a pre-school, mornings only, so I have afternoons, relatively free for study.

Thanks angie

Guest AllyB

I'm doing an NVQ level 4 at the mo. I am having to complete about 7 assignments. These are essays on certain areas of management such as faciliating meetings, curriculum planning, paretnership with parents. Then you have to collect evidence just like you do for level three. When these are all finished you have do do a huge assignment a bit like a dissatation at uni. It has to be based on a certain area of early childhood (I'm doing about why more men aren't taking possitions in child care) and has to cover all the areas in the previous assignments. Sounds really hard when you write it down, but it just takes a lot of time and brain power.

Hope this helps

Ally :)

Hi Angie

E123 is the equivalent of half NVQ level 4. I completed that last year and am now studying E124, which is the other half. So if you're already studying E123 you're well on your way! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)