Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bears Planning

Hi everyone,

Please, please can someone help me? Does anybody have any Bears planning for foundation stage e.g. medium term plans, names of books etc.

Thanks in advance.

Flowerxxx

• 3 months later...
I used this in a Pre-school Playgroup last year

EWmedium_planAut2bears.doc.

Books_for_Theme_bears.doc

This is fantastic planning Suzanne. Thank you so much for sharing it with everyone. You have some really good ideas. I know this is really cheeky but do you have any other planning you wouldn't mind sharing? I am also willing to share mine. (although most of it is already on here)

Boogie xx

Thank you Boogie. I only worked in that setting for a term so I don't have many plans in that format but here they are (I think, I'm not very good at filing things on my computer):

the first is 'Food', the second 'homes' and the third 'Christmas'

EWmediumplans_food.doc

EWPMed_plan_Aut_06.doc

EWmediumplanaut2christmas.doc

Thank you sooooooooooo much Suzanne. That really is very generous of you to share your planning. If I can repay the favour just let me know! By the way, just to let you know it was your great ideas in the bear planning that I liked not just the format.

Thank you again

Boogie x

Edited by Guest

Guest whizzbang

Sorry I should have added resources to print amd laminate to support bear songs and a set of A4 support sheets for we're going on a bear hunt with matching font and text to the book.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)