Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Self Registration Using A Smartboard

Hello everyone,

Recently I have had a Smart board installed into my nursery classroom, I was just wondering if anyone out there has got a template for a register so the children can move their names/pictures to indicate whether they are at school to self register. Any ideas will be appreciated. :o

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry I can't help you but I hope someone else can as I also had this idea! I will try and ask my ICT coordinator fo some help!

Does the 'kent ed' website work on your board. If so they have one where you just type in your class names and children choose a picture then drag names on to a plate/ lunch box as they register themselves. It does take them time to do it initially but is good. Here's the link to the main page, look for 'Ready register'

http://www.kented.org.uk/ngfl/games/index.htm

Thanks Kermit 21,

I've already viewed the one you have mentioned, but the children in my class are nursery children so they don't stay for lunch. :o

Sparklebox has some look under 'miscellaneous' then 'other resources' there are balloons, fish or ladybirds and they are free.

Thank you, I've downloaded the self registration from sparklebox. I'm going to try it out next week, will let you know how it goes.

Thanks once again!!!! :o

we downloaded the self registration from sparklebox - used the ladybird one at the beginning of the year. The children loved using it ... its quite good for teaching children that only one can use the board at a time. otherwise the ladybirds jump about (though some of my boys found this quite amusing!!)

PS - parents were well impressed.

Thanks sparklebox :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)