Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Moving To Year 1

Hi There

Next Year 1 am moving from our new FSU into year one with the brief that i should take the good practice from the EY into KS1, and was wondering if anyone had any advice to give??? Has anyone else done this or is it running in your school? Eventually we want the FS 6 areas to go throughout the whole school - so this is a trial run to see how things go and to prove that it can be done!!!!

ANY advice would be great

Thanks

Sarah :o

Our Y1 has followed FS practice this year adopting the 6 areas and it has been very successful. It was originally intended to make transition easier but the head decided to continue working this way. OFSTED were impressed and the head has asked me if I would be interested in taking on Y2 and continuing the practice there.

How did they do this? Did you have specific themes/topics that you chose to incorporate the NC - if so would it be possible to know what topics you did?

Thanks

Sarah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)