Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Who Said It Can Rain...?

beth1

Well I didn't, lovely I will get very wet today as I will be outside in the play area all day. :( Ummm must go find my waterproof poncho otherwise I will not be able to sit down anywhere. After tea will be fun until hometime, me thinks better weather for ducks. xD

Is it raining anywhere else? :o

I will tell you how wet I got tonight when I get back. :(

Beth

We had our "number walk" today, plenty of puddles to splash in!! the showers held off untill we got back inside thankfully. (i'm in not so sunny suffolk!) I shall use that quote from Helen Bromley as children arrive with no coats etc!

Guest Wolfie

She's inspirational on the subject of outdoor play...and comes from Suffolk I think, so knows all about your weather!

All things considered we had a lovely day in the rain, made streamers with sticks and crepe paper, found a dead crow and the children discussed death in a big way, :oxD got soaking wet - so many learning experiences!

We were all suitably clothed, waterproofed up!!!!

Edited by Guest

We had a good time in the rain too. :( The children played on the bikes well 4 of them most children were inside. Then it came down heavy so we spend the rest of the morning inside, I am sure the children knew it was about to pour down with very heavy rain. :oxD:(

I enjoyed my time outside, I took one of the poncos to work with me and it kept me dry. But I must remember waterpoof trouers in future. :(

Beth

Rained in Maidenhead too, today. Friday afternoon session is spent at our new allotment, so off we all trundled in our wellies and waterproofs. Well all that is except me who had sandals and short sleeved top!

Luckily the rain held off for most of the time - just a few spots in the air at the end.

Must invest in (a) some gardening shoes and (:o some lightweight waterproof clothing of some description.

But then again, what's a bit of rain between friends?

Maz