Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Prfiles And Reports

Would a Yr 1 teacher really look at each child's FSP? I think they would only look to see if there were any ELGs not yet acheived by a child and this would be apparent from the final summary sheet that we are going to have to completeand return for Govt data. Perhaps you could photocopy each child's summary sheet (a collation of all their scores in all areas of learning) and the parent/child interview sheet from the front of the FSP and hand that on to the Yr1 teacher. The parents could then have their child's FSP. I'm hoping that is what I can do.

Claire

• 3 months later...
Would a Yr 1 teacher really look at each child's FSP? I think they would only look to see if there were any ELGs not yet acheived by a child and this would be apparent from the final summary sheet that we are going to have to completeand return for Govt data. Perhaps you could photocopy each child's summary sheet (a collation of all their scores in all areas of learning) and the parent/child interview sheet from the front of the FSP and hand that on to the Yr1 teacher. The parents could then have their child's FSP. I'm hoping that is what I can do.

Claire

As I have just helped the reception teacher with her profiles, intead of sending the whole document to the year 1 teacher we highlightede what they had achieved on A4 sheets so it is very visual and quick to look at.

jaime

We printed summary reports off of the software to pass on to Y1 teacher together with a spreadsheet (one A4 page) with whole class scores to show strengths and weaknesses. Have spreadsheet on Home PC if anyone would like a copy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)