Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Asssembly

Please has anyone got any ideas for music to be played in Assembly all week.The children walk into it and listen to it for four minutes.My theme is People who help us.I have looked all through my CDS but have not come up with anything.Please help.

We are doing SEALs as a school, and the theme this half term is ' Good to be me', so far we have walked into M People - What have you done today to make you feel proud and Chesney Hawkes- the one and only. The children have loved it and it has created a real feel good feel. These songs may not help but it made me think about more modern songs.

My school is also using SEAL and in my capacity as Music Coordinator it comes down to me to organise the music for each week for assembly. My friend and I spent a day on msn a couple of months ago, making a CD with loads of songs which would link to the SEAL themes. It was loads of fun to do and was better than planning or ironing!!! at the moment the only song I can think of for people who help us is Fix you by Coldplay .... actually what about, you've got a friend - McFly, Lean on me - Bill Withers, Bridge over troubled waters - Simon and Garfunkel, Help, I need somebody - Beatles I think, but there was a comic relief version a few years back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)