Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ill Again... This Is Getting Beyond Funny!

Hi

So im ill again, trying to figure out how many times i have had tonsilitus this year, i think its about five times, and low and behold i have it again and to go along with that i have sinusitus too.

so sat here feeling sorry for self, wondering why the hell 2007 has been so crap so far and finally clicked it's because i have spent most of it ill with one thing or another.....

don't do being ill when not around my mum LOL, so off to see mum and family now for some TLC :o

Dawn

Oh Dawn, are you looking after yourself??

You have had a lot of pressure from work. Do you think that has impacted your health?

Wishing you all the best, look after yourself, go and get some love.

You've got a lot on your plate at the moment, what with the stresses of work, and your EYPS.

It all takes it TOIL - and your body is telling you to slow down and to look after yourself.

Hope the long weekend helps - take care x

Hi all,

Thanks for your get well wishes,

sadly i don't think i have been looking after myself that much i am just so busy right now, which i know is absoloutly no excuse at all :o .

Am busy with EYP, but am also studying a counselling course at college as well as had two new staff members start last week, so yeah hardly surprised im ill..... hey hum

went home for some TLC yesterday and today, shattered now so plan on sleeping.

Dawn

Hi Dawn

When I first started at Pre-School I got cold after cold after cold. I took some mulit-vitamins and that seemed to help. The colds became fewer, of course, I could just have built up my own immunity!

Suffering my second sore throat/cold in a matter of weeks (trying to be superwoman naturally - working, studying oh and wife, mother and daughter!) Think I'll give the supplements ago. Don't think chocolate counts!

Hope you're feeling better today.

sssshhhhh...get well soon, I've said this very quietly so as I don't wake you up.

LOL peggy

well i had the greatest sleep ever and feel loads better, antibiotics have definetly kicked in again and the long weekend has helped. thanks for get well wishes everyone. :o

Dawn x