Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Gathering Initial Information From Parents

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

I'm sure this has been discussed before but I can't find anything when I search! Has anyone got a prompt sheet or list of headings that they use when chatting to parents and gathering initial information about a baby/child starting nursery? I know that the regsitration from contains all the necessary things like contact details, medical history and details, etc. etc - what I'm looking for is the "extra" bits that are going to help the staff make the child feel secure and happy.......I think I've got everything but there's always something that you haven't thought of that would make a difference!

Thank you! :o

Guest Wolfie

Thanks for that Linda - very useful! I really like your little picture, it's great! :o

Not long before I left my last nursery I changed the forms so that we also asked about the occupations and hobbies/skills of parents and carers, and whether we would be able to utilise them in nursery from time to time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)