Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

More Upgrade Stuff!

Steve

Hi -

Hmm. Having been a little bit caught up with a technical problem (my main PC blew up last Friday...) I'm now back and interfering with things I probably shouldn't interfere with. So:

The Resource Library is now back online for anyone who missed it. It's been a bit quiet in there recently but I'm putting aside some time to track down some of the excellent files donated in the past and to add them to the library.

There was a problem with some functionality in the blog pages, which I hadn't noticed before yesterday. For anyone who has been experiencing problems with their blogs, this should now be fixed.

And I've added a new links page (not before time, I've been promising to do this since before I was born...). Find it where the old one used to be - in the Resources section of the nav menu on the left hand side. The difference here is that you can add links yourself rather than have me being a substantial bottleneck. Pop along and have a look. I've added a few information sites to get you started and I'll slowly try to add links from the old page (which you can still find here if you use it at all. But the idea is that we all add sites to it as we come across them. Not necessarily to your nihilistic MySpace page, however - I might have to come up with a different category of links if these start to build up...

If you think we could do with extra categories, let us know here - I've only put three very basic categories in for the moment until we see how busy it gets! :o

Apologies Steve and to all I may have offended with my comment to 'More Upgrade Stuff.' Just a beginner and sorry,I don't know what it means to upgrade a site.

I may not understand what this means but I can understand what an unexpected and additional workload means in my own way.

Felt very much there was a society within a society readiing comments made back. You can never penalise anyone who says that truly.

Lynn

Sorry Lynn -

Not sure what you mean by offended? They're all pretty hard to offend here. :(

Don't know if you mistook the comments above, but they were talking about the news last night where a shooting happened in my home town, Lewes. And the fact that my computer blew up last week! Don't see what's so funny about that... :o

So I don't think you've offended anyone. Thanks for your thanks by the way! xD