Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Consequences Games?

Hi

Does anyone know where i could find some picture cards which show consequences and sequences?

Such as man walking and there is a pin on the road - what is the next picture??

That sort of thing, not sure if they exist but i thought i would ask, before i attempt to make my own.

Thanks

Nic x

Guest Wolfie

I've never come across anything like that in shops or catalogues...but it sounds like a good idea, you could be onto a winner! :o

Sorry no help, I have some, but these were passed on to me, so no idea where I got them from. They are great for making stories though. Particularly if the pictures have more than one thing on them. Got some very varied and amusing stories from them just last week

Hi Nic

Speechmark Publishing do some Colour Cards which you can find here. They have a set of cards for cause and effect in the sequences cards section. We have about four of the sets and find them really useful in one to one or small group situations.

Linda

Guest sqpeg

we have a expressive speech box by LDC I think it's called. It has sequencing cards which can be used for cause and effect

oops just re-read Linda's post think its the same product!

Also if you have contact with a speech and language therapist they may have some useful material.

Jo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)