Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

500 Posts

Hi

well this post makes post 500, sat wondering what i did with my time before fsf.

This site has been a god send in more ways than one,

glad to be here :o

Dawn

Congratulations! I agree I don't know how I managed without this site! I passed 500 yesterday and felt quite chuffed! You are now 'part of the furniture' too, am I? :o

well done you two, if you are anything like me then the reason you have achieved so many posts is because you are avoiding study, admin/paper work and of course addicted to good conversation, professional views and a friendly, supportive FSF family. :o

I am currently avoiding degree study :(:(

Here's to your next 500 xD

Peggy

I am nearly at the 500 mark too- this forum is a snactuary for me. Don't know how I would manage without all the lovely people here on the FSF :)

I used to wonder what I did before children. Well, I went out and spent money. What did I do before the FSF? I talked to my children :o

Here's to the next 500 and beyond.... xD

LOL :(

Congrats to all who have passed the 500 mark recently-keep posting because we like to hear from everybody!

I have been a member for more years than I like to mention. :oxD And I feel I have learnt so much from other members over the years. I would just like to say thank you to everybody who has contributed in any way-whether by askng a question which has made me think about what I do or posting an answer or idea which has helped me to evaluate my practice.

Linda

Here, Here Linda, sentiments echoed, I can remember sitting at the pc with my stomach doing somersaults when I first posted, now I can't wait to get on to comment or read the words of wisdom on here, and yes Peggy it is great to avoid study on here!!

But I justify it by thinking I am learning anyway, all the valuable information on here is study itself! xD

Better go, children waiting for breakfast, lunch boxes, horses waiting to be let out, husband looking for overalls, cat meowing round my feet, dogs sat in the kitchen with crossed legs, hey had to check fsf first - priorities! :o

Congratulations, I passed by 500 posts recently too and am proud to be part of the furniture!

I've just been interviewed by a community group about our setting, I even mentioned the Forum on their questionnaire (which I'd forgotten about - must have been after a grant from somebody or other). The interviewer mentioned our online Forum and I had to say it is a godsend. In fact nearly every course I go on or meeting I attend, the Forum just naturally comes into the conversation and I recommend it heartily. But then that's the thing with addicts, they're always trying to get others hooked!