Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

N.v.q 3 Unit M7

Hi there everyone wondered if anyone could please help me with M7 Ke 18 and 27 as Ive been trying to get my head around them for ages now if anyone could help I'd be really gratefull.

Thanks

Jenny

Here are the statements Ive got to answer:-

Ke 18 How to set out and use criteria for evaluation.

Ke 27 Methods of monitoring, observing and recording for evaluation purposes.

I've done this unit but don't have all my stuff to hand at the moment. I'll get back to you a bit later with a few ideas. I had a day's training on this unit and didn't have to do much written stuff afterwards to complete it.

KE 27 is easy if you've already done C16. Just reference all your observations and evaluations completed for this unit.

KE 18 - If you've done C16 you also had to evaluate your observations and indicate how you would use this in future planning. Do you also evaluate your own performance? Do you evaluate your activities and planning and change your practice as a result of your evaluations? If you do you could include examples of your evaluations and a reflective account of the changes you made because of this.

Hope this helps! :)

Hi Jenny and welcome aboard!! :D

Don't have much to add to Carol's reply! C16 is quite a handy cross reference to a lot of this type of statement throughout the award. If it helps, I have my D32/33 and am always happy to help.

Goes for anyone!!!! :o

Good luck!

Sue R :D

Hi just wanted to thank you both for your reply this is the second time Ive posted this sent a message a few days ago which seems to have disapeared. Hope this reaches you this time.

Thanks Again

Jenny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)