Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I've Kept Quiet Since....

...our visit by the Ofsted inspection team, but the letter went out to parents yesterday to tell them that we got a 1 in everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An outstanding school. I was at the debriefing meeting, (the whole SLT was invited by the inspectors) and the chief inspector said "in Ofsted terms it doesn't get any better".

Obviously all the hard work has to continue but I'm so pleased for everyone in the school, we're a great team.

The downside is that we've already been told that we'll be getting lots of visitors coming round now and that our Head will get headhunted, and she's brilliant to work for.

At last I could officially tell you lot!

Riverview - may I ask what makes your head brilliant to work for? As a manager I'm always keen to learn and pick up tips!!

too many reasons to write but I think for me the most important is the fact that she makes everyone who works in the school feel valued.

Also she knows exactly what needs doing and never asks us to do anything that isn't necessary. A real skill.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)