Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With My Assembly!

I've got to do a class assembly in a few weeks. I thought it would be a good idea to do it on the Foundation Stage and how it is different from the rest of the school. Anyway to cut long story short my colleague saw a CD online that had songs about the different areas of learning i.e K&U, PSED, but she can't remember what it was called or which web site it was on. Does anyone know any good CD's about the Foundation Stage????? Please help!!!

Vicki :o

Welcome to the forum Vicki. Not sure I can answer your query ... don't recall any CD of songs, but have you looked at the Foundation Stage Toolkit (a set of about 6 DVDs). It was from department for education and skills. I vaguely remember watching part of a DVD designed for parents which might be useful - think this might have been from Sure Start??? This was about 4 years ago.

Good luck.

PS - is this an assembly you personally are doing, or one that your class will be doing. I've done an assembly in the past about what we've done in Reception - this was enjoyed by the children and parents, and was quite easy to do. We just drew on topics covered, skills learned, and put in songs related to the topics.

Harricroft.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)