Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sticky Kids Cd

Hi

I've been hearing lots about Sticky Kids CD for music and movement. Has anyone got one and can recommend it please?

Also been advised to make up a story sack for a child in my Nursery class. I have got a list of objects and songs from underfives website but wondered if anyone had any advice on sacks they've made themselves please.

Thank you.

Lou

I have used sticky kids for a couple of years now - they are really good for action songs/rhymes / music & movement activities. I use them both for focused physical development sessions but also during child inititaed time in the outdoor area - it's great to see the children listening to them & following the actions independently.

I recently purchased

Wiggle & Jiggle with teh Sticky Kids & also Bend & stretch. I already had Warm Up with the sticky kids - so can highly recommend all 3.

www.stickykids.net

(delivery was prompt too)

We've had the Sticky Kids tapes/CDs for many years now and the children love them and so do the staff.

I have just bought the Wiggle and Jiggle one-not used it yet so am looking forward to trying it out when we get back next week. I think they are very much worth the money.

Linda

Guest Wolfie

Yes, I would recommend any of the Stcky Kids CDs too!

As for storysacks, have a look on the Ebay site - there are loads for sale on there and it would give you some idea of what sort of things to put in them. I think there's probably also a website by Neil Griffiths, who first brought storysacks to everyone's attention - that will also give you lots of ideas but the ones that he sells are EXTREMELY expensive and you can make up your own very cheaply.

Probably the best thing to do is choose which stories/rhymes you wnat to put together a sack for and start from there. Charity shops are always great places for picking up props very cheaply.

Enjoy yourself! The children will love it! :)

we make our own story sacks.One of my staff is a gifted needleworker and she made us some beautiful bags, and we fill them with whatever we can find that fits with the story/theme.She is currently making us some new curtains, which are simply AMAZING! I'll post some pics when she's finished them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)