Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weekly Planning

Hi guys,

I had my area manager in the pther week and she feels the planning could do with adapting. Our early years officer suggested adding a sheet which indicates the toys oor activities which we set up through out the week.

I did think i could do this over the week end but my word programme will not allow me to merdge cells :o

Does any one have an example of what they use for this weekly sheet. I would like to add the ss covered and birth to three covered at the top or botoom of the sheet. does any one else do this.

does this make sense? xD

Guest Wolfie

Have you done a forum search under "continuous provision" - there are some very good sheets there that you could use or adapt maybe?

I did think i could do this over the week end but my word programme will not allow me to merdge cells :o

Have you tried doing it in a spreadsheet - the cells are already set up for you and you can merge, wrap text and change the size of the boxes a lot easier than in word. Just add the border and lines afterwards so it prints the same as a table.

I've attached a copy of the sheets we use, I have to be honest and tell you some people love them and others think they're rubbish!It is basically a toy rota with the ss's & bttm's added. We have moved away from this slightly in the respect that some the activities/toys are left blank, but filled by hand in after the children choose what they want.

Karrie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)