SmileyPR

http://www.da-vinci.be/

At the left... go to the bottom and then click: "Visit our photo gallery"

Some pictures have been put for:

K3 - Buildings

K3 - Estate agents

K3 - Train station

K3 - Garage

(Also pictures of "Pre-school"... well :D in other ones as well. Ah... and K3 is our equivalent to Reception.)

Edited by SmileyPR

Thank you for sharing your photos! The children certainly do look as if they are having fun! You were brave taking them to the train station but the guards etc looked very friendly.

Hi 'Suzanne W',

It is the 3rd year we go to the train station. We learn about all the safety measures that we need to take and why. I also take a couple of mums with me (1 adult/4 children, if possible). We take a tram to go to the train station and then we take a bus to return to school. It is a pity some other photos were not put, like when they were pretending to buy tickets. We got some free pretend ones :o. I thought I had some copies in my PC, but I don't... so I will try to get them next week and share more with you.

Hi Nichola,

Yes, the carpenter visited us in our classroom and they could try some of his tools. Normally we would go to his office in our school, but some remodelling was being done there in those days. Our school keeps growing :) . I bought some real tools and they were trying them around. Well, I had to tell them to be careful not to unassemble the cupboards xD!

Hi Lesley,

I hope they always enjoy our daily school days and that they can keep good memories forever :) .