Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Example Of Letter Asking For A Reference

Deb

Hi everyone

Hope you're enjoying the break, in between paperwork etc!

We have been approached by a volunteer wanting to work in our group whilst doing the NVQ2.

We haven't done this before, want to make sure we get it right. She has filled in application form, as for a new member of staff, and we are going to take up the references.

Was wondering if anybody has an example of a letter you send asking for references? Do you have standard questions you ask?

We've had a change of chairperson, and I would lilke to give her an example of an uptodate letter to compare with what we normally send, and I thought this would be the place to come as I know you guys have your fingers on the pulse!! :o

I just had to do a reference for one of my staff, and it asked about disciplinaries. It is important to pass this information on if a staff member is on one - and it is becoming more and more common practice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)